printing to Novell printer from Fedora 2

Pat Pleate rosebwl2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 21:43:13 UTC 2005

What version of NetWare are you using, and are you
using NDPS or old queue-base setup?  When you say
print queue - do you mean the local CUPS queue?

Just an aside F.Y.I.:
1). If using NetWare 5.x, use ConsoleOne.
2). If using NWADMIN and using NDPS, to stop NWADMIN
from crashing, add this parameter to your shortcut:
<path>\nwadmn32.exe /DISABLETLSMGR