Iscsi FC3

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Fri Apr 8 23:40:05 UTC 2005

Mike McGrath wrote:
> What Kernel / iscsi version are you using?  I haven't had much luck.

It's a stock FC3 install on an old IBM x335 (P3 1.4GHz, 1GB RAM, Intel
e100) with current (well, as of a week ago) yum updates.  The kernel is
2.6.10-1.770_FC3.  I'm using the 4.0.2 iSCSI driver from sourceforge
(http://linux-iscsi.sourceforge.net)

NOTE:  You must have sysfsutils, udev and hotplug installed for it
to work.

-            The gene pool could use a little chlorine.              -