selinux not enabled

Richard E Miles r.godzilla at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 23:01:44 UTC 2005

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 11:04:08 -0700
"Brian Gaynor" <briang at pmccorp.com> wrote:

> [...]
 Here is my /etc/sysconfig/selinux file:

s file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
#       enforcinfg - SELinux security policy is enforced.
#       permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
#       disabled - No SELinux policy is loaded.
SELINUX=enforcing

# SELINUXTYPE= can take one of these two values:
#       targeted - Only targeted network daemons are protected.
#       strict - Full SELinux protection.
SELINUXTYPE=targeted

Does your file look the same?
If it does then do as root
touch ./autolabel and reboot to label your system.
--
Richard E Miles
Federal Way WA. USA