Sendmail

William M. Quarles quarlewm at jmu.edu
Tue Apr 12 01:59:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to set up Sendmail for the first time, and I don't really
know what I am doing beyond the man file and some stuff on their
website.  I modified the configuration file and I'm supposed to do this
(followed by the message that I received):

[root at physstud root]# m4 /etc/mail/sendmail.mc > /etc/sendmail.cf
/etc/mail/sendmail.mc:8: m4: Cannot open
/usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4: No such file or directory

I don't know how to make an m4 file.  Could somebody give me a hand?

Thanks,
William