ftp

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Tue Apr 12 12:10:42 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 22:42 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 23:39 +0200, Alejandro Lemus (alejo) wrote:
> > Hello group.
> >
> > am New with fedora, excuse me for this simple. who to do ftp from other box to my fedora box without message "Access dedined".
> >
> > Thank all for your help
>
> $ sftp username at fedorabox.host.name

   A very good answer.

   It can get better: Open a nautilus window and give it:

sftp://user@host:/path/to/folder

    ...and then you can actually _drag_n_drop_ all the files you want.
It's outstanding!  Be sure to bookmark the location, and all is sweet.

--
Those who entrust life and limb to Microsoft deserve neither. -Me, 2005
Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad