Getting Root mail in normal e-mail client

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Fri Apr 15 03:17:47 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-14-04 at 14:45 -0600, Robin Laing wrote:
> [...]

If anyone's interested, I wrote a How To about this.  The article is
available here:

http://www.systemsaligned.com/content/view/26/19/

It's easy to follow.  Although it's written for Evolution and Red Hat
based distros, the same can be applied to essentially any mail client
and Linux distribution.

HTH,

Ranbir
--