network stalls on Fedora Core 3

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:17:36 UTC 2005

On 4/15/05, Keith Fetterman <kfetterman at go2marine.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea why the FC3 OS might be having this problem
> and what I can do or who to report the problem too?

Sounds like a bug in the kernel.  Have you installed the updated
kernel?  If not, try doing that and seeing if you can reproduce the
issue.  If installation of the newer kernel update *caused* then
issue, does downgrading correct it?  In fact, what kernel version is
running on the machine?

$ uname -r

Regardless, if you're encountering a bug in a Fedora release, the
correct place to report those (and follow the fix process) is here:

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/

--
Chris

() ASCII Ribbon Campaign!