extra repositories

Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina mihamina at mail.rktmb.org
Sat Apr 16 19:16:20 UTC 2005

HEllo,
I'm looking for a list of "extras" mirrors.
I alredy have enough "base" ones in my yum.conf.

I need ocaml and python-imaging, that are both in extras.
I saw this could be one:
http://fedoraproject.org/extras/EXTRAS

but it indicates a main mirror (xxx.redhat.com) and i dont want to
overload the main mirrors.

would you know some others, or do i need to check one by one all the
available mirrors here
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html#EU
to find onethat could suit me?

I'm located in France (centre area).

--
Get a fully managed dedicated server for €200/month ($257/month)
No time limit for taking care of your server.