suspend to RAM on a laptop

Robert Vežnaver robert.veznaver at inet.hr
Sat Apr 16 19:36:32 UTC 2005

Hi, newbie here :)

Just wondering... did anybody manage to get the "suspend to RAM" feature
work properly?
My laptop suspends just fine, the problem is the screen refuses to resume.
When I activate it, the fan starts working, and after that.... nothing.
Just a blank screen.
It doesn't even activate the network interface (can't ping it), so I
don't think it has to do something with the graphics card.
I'm using the 2.6.10-1.770_FC3 kernel with the default settings.
My system is:
    Pentium 4 2.5 GHz
    512 Mb RAM
    ATI Radeon 9000 Mobility graphics card (I'm using the proprietary
driver)
Can anybody help me?

Robert

--
Microsoft je za software isto što i McDonalds za gastronomiju

"One World, One web, One program" - Microsoft Promo ad.
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer" - Adolf Hitler