LVM partitions on ax external USB HD

Antonio Montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Sat Apr 16 18:44:52 UTC 2005

John Austin wrote / ha scritto on /il 12/04/2005 12:07:

>On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 09:22 +0200, Antonio Montagnani wrote:
>

>>Rick Wagner ha scritto / wrote  il / on 12/04/2005 00:53:
>>

>>>On Sunday 10 April 2005 2:34 am, Antonio Montagnani wrote:

>Hi
>I may be able to help with the second question
>I have a pdf document which I can email direct if you want
>Let me know
>John

tnx to John's (and Simon's) document I am successfully running Fedora
from an USB hard disk, and I can disconnect and re-connect to another PC
and start another session of Fedora, I need only the external disk and a
PC that can start from an USB port: great.
I am writing here hoping that John is reading this post, as any direct
mail is bounced back targeting me as spammer!!!.
Some points should be added in his document, especially how to boot from
a CD, if the USB port is not booting capable.

Tnx again

--
 Antonio
Mail by Thunderbird 1.0.2 - Websurfing by Firefox 1.0.2