extra repositories

Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina mihamina at mail.rktmb.org
Sun Apr 17 07:27:02 UTC 2005

#1 If I edit my yum.conf file and I fill them with
[extras]
name=Extra
baseurl=ftp://ftp.univ-pau.fr/pub/mirrors/fedora-
extras/fedora/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/
        ftp://fr2.rpmfind.net/linux/fedora/extras/$releasever/$basearch/

Then yum cant find the repodata directory, and obviously all its
content.

#2 ftp://ftp.univ-pau.fr/pub/mirrors/fedora-
extras/fedora/fedora/3/i386/README

tells me:
"This repository is replicated only for the convenience of apt users.
yum/up2date users should use Red Hat's download.fedora.redhat.com mirrors."

> You just want to be a public mirror of Fedora Extras or Fedora Core too?
> Please see the bottom of

Just the extras, because The Core has enough mirrors, according to the
mirror listing page :-)

> http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html

Ok.

> A Plone page :)

Yes. I see you know :-)

--
Get a fully managed dedicated server for €200/month ($257/month)
No time limit for taking care of your server.