Evolution threading

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 00:21:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm playing with Evolution as my usenet client as well as email. I've
set the usenet account to thread, but they're all open. Is there anyway
to set the thread to be closed unless I say otherwise?

TTFN

Paul
--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.