C++ programing

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 12:56:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

>  Please send me a deatailed description about this problem. Please
> consider me as a beginner to linux.

g++ <source_file(s)> -o output_file

For instance, if you have 3 files, a.cpp, b.cpp and c.cpp, you would
type

g++ a.cpp b.cpp c.cpp -o prog_name

That's the simplest way to do it and doesn't require anything special.
As you've not shown the source code, there isn't much more that I can
say.

TTFN

Paul

--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.