I can't trust evolution with my emails (at the moment)

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Sun Apr 24 08:24:48 UTC 2005

I've just noticed _again_ that emails I've written to this list have
never turned up after about 12hrs. So, again something is wrong with
something in evolution, or it's allowed me to do something in the
settings without making me aware of the consequences.

There is no apparent pattern to when this happens. To make things worse
emails which have been sent do not appear in my 'Sent' directory - so I
really have no idea which emails people have received from me and which
ones have melted into the ether.

Anyone want to help me sort this out?

(oh yeah, and after copying my ~.evolution directory to my new fc3
installation I find the address book has gone, maybe that's another
problem - but they seem never ending for me...)

Duncan