no www after yum update

script script_me at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 12:18:23 UTC 2005

--- bruce <bedouglas at earthlink.net> wrote:
> hey...
>
> maybe a little late... but what's your gateway (in
> the network section of
> gnome/fedora) does it match your internal router
> ipaddress?
>
> -bruce

don't use gnome, use fvwm2.  none the less, my
gateway, as defined in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1 (wireless)
and ifcfg-eth0 (ethernet), is 192.168.50.1, which is
the address of my router, which i can ping, and can
administer thru any browser.  it's a dns issue.  i can
get to any ip address anywhere, but the names aren't
resolving.

thanks for all the help everyone.  still frustratedly unconnected...