DNS resolver - speeding it up, newbie question.

Barry (BJEast75) no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Tue Apr 26 08:11:31 UTC 2005

Well thanks for the replies all of you, I'm currently leaving the test machine on 24/7 that I'm learning on at the moment until my Win2k FTP+mail+DNS pc is dragged out of the loft and given the FC3 treatment. So it should get quicker at doing the resolving stuff but we'll see.

Re named.conf, My ISP's 2 DNS servers are 217.169.20.20 and .21 so can someone type it out how it should look so I don't stuff it up when I edit it? Thanks.

Barry

<now go's to explore his work pc to find named.conf>

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=64022&topic_id=15902&forum=4#forumpost64022