Options to get Flash for AMD X86_64

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Wed Apr 27 15:44:25 UTC 2005

I just got a new AMD 64 bit machine, and installed the FC3 64bit to
show my students that advantages. The machine is very fast, and
the only problem I've run into is that some web pages we access
have flash, and currently the macromedia site says it isn't
supported.

Is there a Flash that works with the 64bit version? I've found
something about installing a 32bit version of firefox to use with flash
pages, but would like to have as much 64bit running on the system.

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com