squirrelmail options (fedora 3)

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:00:26 UTC 2005

On 4/26/05, John Dean <maillist at jed.id.au> wrote:
> I'm having a problem with a new install of fedora 3. When I go into
> squirrelmail and check options, all I see is the Options header, but
> nothing else.
>
> Anyone have an idea?
>
> Thanks.

hey,

what happened yestarday I was installing a pluggin for changepasswd in
squirrelmail.May be that pluggin was not proper or there was some
problem in that pluggin.When I check the Options there was nothing in
it.Then I removed the pluggin and then i get everything back.All the
things which were lost due to installing of that pluggin were back.

I think you need to check which pluggin u installed for squirrel there
are some pluggins by default with squirrelmail .Remove those pluggins
which you installed after installing squirrelmail.

Regards

Ankush