[Solved!] Orinoco Gold 8470-WD on FC4

Glenn Meyer glenn at glennmeyer.com
Mon Aug 1 10:30:22 UTC 2005

This site has lots of good help on MadWiFi on Red Hat...
http://madwifi.sourceforge.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=redhat

But the link at the very bottom of that page is specificall for FC4 and
was exactly what I needed....
http://www.marcanoonline.com/wiki/Installing_Madwifi_on_Fedora_Core_with_WPA

That link gave me all I needed including RPMs, instructions, etc.

Thank you all for your suggestions and advice.