No "Minimal Install" in text mode FC4

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at pathfinder.phys.utk.edu
Mon Aug 1 20:53:28 UTC 2005

On Monday 01 August 2005 16:40, Mike McCarty wrote:
> Jeff Vian wrote:
> > On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 14:45 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
> >>Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:
<snip>

> >>IIRC, "Custom" means you select what you want as you go, which
> >>precludes "Minimal". I thought they were mutually exclusive.

Then how do you get "Minimal" install in Text Mode ?

In graphical-mode install you select "Custom", then there is "Minimal" check
box. But not in text-mode install. I un-checked every package selection in
text-mode, but the total install is still 700 MB something. In graphical-mode
install, the "Minimal" install size is 600 MB something.

> > During a "custom" install if you go to the bottom of the package list
> > there is a check box for either "everything" or for "minimal"
>
> There is a check box in the text install?

Not in the text-mode install. Which is what I am asking.

RDB