Wellenreiter & Gtk-Perl on FC4

Glenn Meyer glenn at glennmeyer.com
Mon Aug 1 21:18:48 UTC 2005

I'm really close now but stuck on the last piece of the puzzle.  I'm
trying to run Wellenreiter.pl on FC4 and the last ingredient is Gtk-Perl
(I believe this is a Perl module.  I found and downloaded
Gtk-Perl-0.7009.tar.gz.  When I try to install following the INSTALL
file, I see errors that indicate that this is an upper level package
that has several modules that need to be installed first.

Am I headed in the correct direction with this?  Can anyone point me in
the right direction please?