Frustration with Thunderbird -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at att.net
Thu Aug 4 19:07:19 UTC 2005

I do not have copies of the postings to Mozilla, they were made
separately over
a period of several months, were not saved, and my operating system has
been
changed to FC-4 since that time.  However I am very much interested in
obtaining
answers to these questions from any source.  Really, I just need to be
pointed to
the right files, assuming they can be dealt with in plain text.

Thank you Taharka.

Bob Goodwin