problem to create rpm file to kile

Liloulinx alilou_linux at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 5 00:55:27 UTC 2005

Hello,
I want to create an rpm file to kile from src.rpm file.
So, I have created  the file  ~/.rpmmacros and put there this:
# ~/.rpmmacros
%packager <alilou>
%_topdir %(echo "$HOME")/rpmbuild
%_topdir /home/alilou/rpm

After creating these directories: SOURCES SPECS BUILD SRPMS RPMS/i386
RPMS/athlon  RPMS/i486 RPMS/i586 RPMS/i686 RPMS/noarch, I have done this:
[alilou at localhost rpm]$ rpm -i kile-1.7.1-1.fc3.src.rpm
But I have this error:
attention: user gerald doesn't existe - using root
attention: user gerald doesn't existe - using root

I think that 'gerald' is the user who created the kile-1.7.1-1.fc3.src.rpm.
What must I do to resolve this problem please???
Thank you
Liloulinx