wine question

w bugar wbugar at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 17:12:42 UTC 2005

Hi, I installed wine, using FC4, and put in a CD from
the back of a textbook, the initial screen came up but
none of the buttons worked. I got this error message
using the command line (wine xxx.exe):

[wbugar at localhost cdrecorder]$ ls
autorun.inf  dir  illgloss  installer  refimg  video
weldres  ws.exe  WS_icon.ico
[wbugar at localhost cdrecorder]$ wine ws.exe
err:x11drv:X11DRV_CreateWindow invalid window width
-4232

Something I can do to fix this?
I also tried to load the winetools rpm:

[wbugar at localhost Wine]$ rpm -i winetools*rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        wine is needed by winetools-2.1.2-jo.i386
[wbugar at localhost Wine]$ which wine
/usr/local/bin/wine
[wbugar at localhost Wine]$ ls -l /usr/local/bin/wine
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 102904 Jul 30 00:39
/usr/local/bin/wine

Thanks....