Livna repro list

Michael Schwendt mschwendt.tmp0501.nospam at arcor.de
Sat Aug 6 12:50:55 UTC 2005

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 23:18:48 +0100, Paul F. Johnson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Why is there a lag between the livna srpm for the nvidia driver and the
> nvidia release or is it just that the version numbers haven't yet been
> bumped?

Cannot answer that. Am not tracking nvidia driver releases or livna's
nvidia packages. I see there was a new nvidia release on June 22nd, but it
also mentions new a new bug introduced in the previous version. So, it's
likely that the livna nvidia packagers just haven't found the time to test
the new drivers and/or catch up with any packaging changes which may be
necessary.