waaaayy off topic!!!! (amazon web services/api...)

Lokrin redhat at lokrin.net
Mon Aug 8 00:38:18 UTC 2005

bruce wrote:
> hey....
>
> yeah.. i know, this is off topic! but i'm desperate!!!
>
> has anybody ever played/successfully with the amazon- web services/api? i'm
> trying to figure out how i can use the browsenodeid to generate ISBN
> information for a book.
>
> the examples i've seen on various sites haven't been much help yet. i can
> use any language/assistance/etc... i'm just trying to wrap my hands around
> how this might/can work!
>

> thanks
>
> -bruce
> bedouglas at earthlink.net

  http://periapsis.org/tellico

This is a database program I use.  It allows me to enter an ISBN number
or link to a file with them and then it goes out to one of several
Amazon databases (us, Canada, England, Germany, ..) and collects all the
book info.  Go ahead and download the program and look through the
files.  You might find what you are looking for.