Restarting the mouse after KVM switch

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Aug 8 16:33:48 UTC 2005

Dotan Cohen wrote:
<snip>
> Thanks, CK! Now that I've learned to be careful about moving the mouse
> when switching machines, the problems have just about disappeared! But
> your thinking about sending a switch is very generous.

Just as an aside, I've used both Linksys and IOmega switches with a
lot of success.  I've got a four-way Linksys that switches between
three FC machines and a Mac Mini and it's never glitched--and that's
even when the cat's been batting the mouse around (yes, my cat finds
even computer mice facinating...she's a geek).
- grasshopotomaus: A creature that can leap to tremendous heights... -
-                                                ...once.            -