Matlab for Fedora Core 2

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon Aug 8 18:14:27 UTC 2005

FAK> hi..can anyone tell me how to install matlab 7 on fedora core 2

You put in the first CD, mount it and run the "install_matlab"
program.  Of course you will need all of the relevant license
information.  If you need to install toolboxes that aren't on the
first CD, you can repeat the process with the other CDs.

FAK> Also, is the matlab 7 for linux/FC different from that for
FAK> windows or same software CDs can be installed for both platforms?

You need the Unix/Linux/MacOS CDs, which are different from the
Windows CDs.

 - J<