update

stefan stefan at amiq.ro
Wed Aug 10 09:58:35 UTC 2005

Hi Vathna,
I think that you should update yum package and eventually install
kyum. Then you can make the update, or at least this is what the
manual sais.
I have installed it from a cd and it worked fine on a ThinkPad T40.
Then I installed, using yum, the extras packages and updated the ones
which had an update.
The only problem I had was with kmail and gpg, remembering passwords.
stefan.