Content Management

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:38:51 UTC 2005

wordpress.org <http://wordpress.org>

WP rocks; easier to set up than Mambo and the php-whatever ones. Also I
setup mambo at my hosing company and they said it would require an upgrade
since it requires a dedicated server, only runs with certain apache
versions, etc. WP is very very light on the other hand, great for blogging
and CMS.

My site is forensiclug.com <http://forensiclug.com>

Marc