OT: Should I learn bash/C/python/perl/other

sebb s.hueltenschmidt at kernel-consulting.de
Thu Aug 11 11:59:35 UTC 2005

Hello Dotan,

i totally agree with paul, python is the way to go. it has very strong
extensions for everything (check pygame!) and is yet very portable. If you
want to get work done, python is your tool. But if you want to MASTER the
computer you should think about C or even assembler, the you can mess around
with adresses, ioports and interrupts. I personally use python for main code
and write extensions in c if i need to access hardware. the works very well
for me.

happy coding,

SeBB