D-Link 2100 AP on fedora core 4

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Aug 11 12:07:34 UTC 2005

On Thu August 11 2005 7:51 am, . m a r c o s a u g u s t o wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I got a D-Link's 2100 AP wired to one lan port. How can I make it work
> on FC4, providing wireless internet for my laptop witch is under XP?

Marcos: This is the second time you've 'hijacked' a thread. If you do this on
this list, you'll get few responses, especially from the most knowledgeable
people here. Hijacking means you clicked on a random message, changed its
subject line, and started a completely different topic. Many people deal with
large lists like this, by asking their mail client to thread the messages -
this means that each message is listed in a group with the questions and
replies in a tree so you can keep track of the discussion. Looking at my tree
of the topic "main manager for postfix", I now see your message "D-link  2100
ap on Fedora Core 4" as the last item in the tree - your message has nothing
to do with this thread - Please post questions to the list by clicking on
your 'new message' button in your mail client and you will find that you will
get a better response...
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA