Gott in Himmel! Firefox speaks German!

Shelagh Manton oneida at tpg.com.au
Fri Aug 12 01:33:24 UTC 2005

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:18:40 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:

> Shelagh Manton wrote:

>>>Edit->Preferences->Appearance->Languages/Content
>>>
>>>Mike
>>>

>> Thanks for (all your prompt replies) However, I actually have changed
>> the language settings and nothing changes.
>>
>> bearbeiten -> einstelungen -> allgemein -> sprachen
>
> Not the path I gave you. What you did was
>
> Edit->Preferences->General->Languages
>
> This is a different path.
>
> Mike

You have a better understanding of German than I do. However, I did the
drastic thing and got rid of .mozilla and got back English.
I looked to see how it might be done, and when I do
edit-> preferences ->
I get a list of general, privacy, web-features, downloads, & advanced.

I explored the settings dialogues to see if I could find anything to do
with language settings. None of them have appearence. I updated to ff 1.06
yesterday in the hopes of magically changing things, maybe this is why our
settings page is different?

Shelagh