Updated FC3 KDM issues?

Klaus Steinberger Klaus.Steinberger at physik.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Aug 12 06:00:50 UTC 2005

> I didn't see an announcement about the updates, but my FC3 machines
> pulled down updates to KDE 3.4.2 last night and I'm seeing some
> oddness.

I also didn't see the advisories.

> KDM is complaining about not being able to find
> /usr/share/apps/kdm/themes/Bluecurve
Same problem here, looks like nobody has tested with kdm.

> I can't find this directory, nor can I find any FC3 package which
> provides it.  The FC4 fedora-logos package, however, does seem to have
> it.  Did I miss some upgrade instructions?
The fedora-logos packages from FC4 contains this directory, but it is not
complete. I tried it on my FC3 system and kdm complains on it too. I didn't
test on a FC4 system.

Please can somebody complete the Bluecurve theme for kdm?

Sincerly,
Klaus

--
Klaus Steinberger         Maier-Leibnitz Labor
Phone: (+49 89)289 14287  Am Coulombwall 6, D-85748 Garching, Germany

In a world without Walls and Fences, who needs Windows and Gates