waaaaaay offf topic!! grid computing project

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 18 18:08:55 UTC 2005

james....

you see, this is why i tell people that they need to take everything they
read in a mail list with a large ass grain of salt!!!!!

where did you find your information that lead you to think this is an end
run around amazon?

you have misread the AWS license/information. amazon will allow us to do
what we want, provided the restrictions as outlined in my initial posting
are followed.

if you have any questions, let us know. but i sure as hell wish people (old
or young) wouldn't post things as possible fact, that they haven't really
checked out!!!

just my $.02 worth.

-bruce