should this list be subscribed to f-announce-l?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 01:06:09 UTC 2005

Hi

> What would be the point of the announce list then? I like the seperate
> announce list. That stuff goes into a seperate folder.

Announcement list would be for people who only read announcements of
course. If we get rid of that people who want to read announcements
would have to setup a filter from thist list which can be taxing on dial
up connections.  Each of the announcements are important to everyone in
this list too.  There are advantages like thee fact that you can discuss
updates as it happens.  Just tossing out ideas

regards
Rahul