FC4 doesn't see NIC Cards

Dave Harman dharman at lin-nett.com
Tue Aug 23 01:04:17 UTC 2005

Thanks for your reply, Jon

First, I enter ifconfig -a and I see a normal output. Everything looks
OK except
there are no input or output bytes.

When installing , I chose the "no firewall"  option, and I didn't start
any firewall.

IP addresses are static which I entered as part of the installation process.
Once again, the correct IP address appears in the ifconfig output.

Dave Harman