pop-up notices for all gnome users

Paul Keyes paul_s_keyes at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 23 18:02:12 UTC 2005

Thanks.  This is helpful.  I have a followup question:
I want to schedule a zenity command via cron as root
to have a window appear every 30 minutes for any user
who may be loggeg in.  When trying this I get the cron
error:

(zenity:6093): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

Do you know how to solve this?
Thanks!

--- Esteban Xandri <esteban.xandri at speedy.com.ar>