broken yum update to glibc 2.3.5-10.3 for x86_64

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 12:11:03 UTC 2005

Jonathan Berry wrote:
> yum update just worked for me.  It brought in a glibc.i686 update
> which looks like it has been there since the x86_64 update.  I do not
> have linuxthreads-devel installed.  Maybe you just caught a mirror
> that didn't have the i686 update for some strange reason.

As far as I could tell, there was a period (maybe about an hour) where
the redhat.com repository had the x86_64 update but not the i686.

As has been pointed out, It's Working Now!

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "Land Rover say it is permanent, I say I have a
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | large selection of spanners and a big hammer..."