Need More iptables Rules

Greg Swallow gswallow at cfl.rr.com
Thu Aug 25 15:08:03 UTC 2005

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:50:25 -0700, Craig White wrote:

 > # grep 548 /etc/services
 > afpovertcp      548/tcp                         # AFP over TCP
 > afpovertcp      548/udp                         # AFP over TCP
 >
 > # grep 631 /etc/services
 > ipp             631/tcp                         # Internet Printing
 > Protocol
 > ipp             631/udp                         # Internet Printing

Ok, assigned 631 and 548 tcp and udp protocols in
Security Levels:

631:tcp, 631:udp, 548:tcp, 548:udp

Now firewall no longer routes. dhcp does give ip, but nothing.

Am connected outside my gigabit network to send this.

iptable was created by hand. Does the GUI make a backup of
the file. Hmm, probably gone anyway as I used GUI to remove
the port asignments.

Thanks for any help,

GregS <><