[O.T. ] inventory/accounting software for small boutique

Richard Houston rhouston at rlhc.net
Fri Aug 26 17:11:10 UTC 2005

Hi there,

You could look at Quasar Accounting at
http://www.linuxcanada.com/quasar.shtml They have a gpl version as well as
a closed version.

A good friend of mine is moving his company off Quickbook to Quasar and
will be using the POS system as well.

He say it look to be good for small to medium sized business.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston at rlhc.net>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |