Slightly OT: Systems Admin Books

Paul Lemmons Paul.Lemmons at tmcaz.com
Fri Aug 26 18:48:52 UTC 2005

I got me a $20 Amazon gift certificate today and it is burning a hole in
my inbox. I would like to buy a good Linux Systems Administration book
and would welcome recommendations. I already bought the Linux in a
nutshell and was a little disappointed. It is a great command reference
but does not have enough details on networking, disk management, tuning
or really anything that is part of managing a Linux server. So, if you
any of you have any experience in this area, I would really appreciate
your advice in how to part with my $20(+) wisely.