OOwriter hangs when copy paste webpage with picture

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Mon Aug 29 13:34:30 UTC 2005

Hi all,
My OOwriter on FC4 always hangs when I try to copy paste a webpage with
picture in it. If there's no picture, I can copy paste without problem.

Last night I let the OOwriter hung, and in the morning it turned out that it
did copy the text from the web, but all the pictures were all box with little
red cross on it. Seems like it failed to download the picture? But, I'm sure
my ADSL connection is fast enough to download the pictures.

Any hint please?
Thanks.
--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
20:34:29 up 12:25, 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 GNU/Linux