scsi mapping

Oliver Leitner shadow333 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:03:36 UTC 2005

Hi Andy

i cannot tell or approve you much with this tweak, but you might want to
have a look on the parameters that are available via grub.

that way giving the hd's static devicenames, maybe it works, got no
machine here to test that though...

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html#Block-list-syntax
http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html

that would be the ways i am thinking...