Mail Problem

Doug Lewis douglewis at wi.rr.com
Tue Aug 30 18:08:51 UTC 2005

Hi List,

I'm running FC4 with Fetchmail, Sendmail , Dovecot and Thunderbird.
Fetchmail is running and picking up mail from my ISP and places it in
/var/mail. However Thunderbird is looking in /home/"USER"/mail/inbox. It
works if I copy /var/... to /home/... but shouldn't this be done
automagically. I haven't changed anything and logwatch didn't report any
updates that may have broke something. I've been googling and tried
Postfix as well. Any ideas on what happened and how to fix it.

Thanks

doug