UPS Suggestions

aaron hirsch aaronh at uptime.net
Tue Aug 30 20:07:54 UTC 2005

> I'm looking to buy a UPS with greater than 90 minute battery life
> for 3 servers I have. The servers are Athlon XP 2900+ with 2 EIDE
> drives in each. Nothing else in the boxes.
> I'm not looking for exact numbers etc, just feedback on experiences
> with >90 minute UPS. What brands work well for you.
[aaron hirsch]

To provide you with more info we really need to know what the power
supply is rated at.  i.e. 400w, 700w, etc...

Regardless I'd look at the APC products.

This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above.
It may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any
attachment(s) from your system.