[TLUG]: FC4: Ways to use PalmPilot

pking123 at sympatico.ca pking123 at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 31 14:26:06 UTC 2005

I found I was able to use JPilot, and it appears to do what I want.
But I seem to have run into a "feature" in FC4 which resets the
permissions on /dev/ttyS0 to 660 from 666.

I have looked through the kernel docs, and I do not suspect the
kernel is doing this. Any suggestions as to what is responsible for
resetting these permissions, and how do I make these changes
permanent?

Paul King