Cheap way to practice clustering? > Reality

CHAT KHODA chatkhoda at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 15:52:01 UTC 2005

Hello friends,
Thank you for submitting the request regarding a
practice with clustering models.
I am also intrested in doing some practices with
failover and load balancing especially mail and web
servers.
If you have any idea to implement such a these
solutions without expensive hardware(especially
central storage) Please write for mailing
list.Normally I consider that I and other interested
guys are able to dedicate 2-3 fedora servers with
normal hardware.
I even invite these friends to talk more regarding our
experiences.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
Sincerely,

--- James Montz <James.Montz at midwestwireless.com>