OT: DNS Failover

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Wed Aug 31 17:50:34 UTC 2005

Its good to know that this isn't as simple an answer as it seems it
should be, I'll be testing the multiple A record possibility over the
next week or two, I'll post the results.  From what I understand having
multiple A records can work in many occasions, but as far as DNS is
concerned it wasn't designed to do that.

	-Mike