Nasty spam challenges

Andy Pieters mailings at vlaamse-kern.com
Tue Dec 6 14:11:44 UTC 2005

Hi list

I was wondering since there is still someone from aol.br who wants us to reply
to a challenge response kinda thing to rule out spam.

I absolutally refuse to participate on this kind of stuff since they signed up
to a mailing list, they shouldn't bother everyone on the list with these kind
of things.

Could we maybe like mass mail to that address telling him to stop doing that?

Or has anyone got another idea, instead of *us* having to adapt to him?  Seems
a bit over the top to me that we should create a filter because he is
anoying.

Maybe just kick him of the list altogheter?

With kind regards

Andy

--
Currently not listening to amaroK